(Russian lady 152 metal objects stomach)
A girl ate large amount of iron items in order to get the iron nutrients. She has suffered and admitted to a hospital in South East Russia.
The 74-year-old lady, known as Nina, had been admitted to Semashko Republic Regional hospital in Ulan-Ude, about 145miles north of the Mongolia border in South East Russia.
She was admitted to hospital for a serious fever. Doctors took X-ray test and they were shocked by the presence of large amounts of iron in her stomach as per X-ray results.
When the doctors inquired the woman, she told the doctors that she had an anemia due to iron deficiency, so she had swallowed metallic items.
Subsequently, during her operation, 152 metal items were removed from her stomach, including long nails, large screws, bolts, a door catch and scrap metal – some six inches in length, and a valuable silver necklace.
The woman has eaten metallic stuff for the past 14 years. She has survived so much of the time that she has eat so much metal products that is considered a miracle by the doctors.
The doctors at the hospital said that the woman is not at risk and she is in undergoing treatment at the hospital.